At Komodo we want you to be fully satisfied every time you purchase from us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items, so below is our returns policy:
- You can return all goods and receive a refund, if you do so within 7 days from the date of delivery. All items must be returned with a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN), details of how to obtain a RAN are contained below. Delivery costs are not refunded unless the goods are found to be faulty. Please note that the goods must be returned in their original unworn condition and with all packaging and tags etc. intact.
- In the case of underwear,lingerie and swimwear items, unless faulty these can only be returned ifthey are unworn, have their hygiene strips in place and if tried on, weredone so while wearing existing underwear.
- We request that all goods arereturned within 7 days of the date of your request for anReturns Authorisation Number.
- If the goods delivered arefaulty or have been damaged in transit, then we will either exchange the goods free of charge, or give you a full refund including delivery costs,providing the goods are returned to us within 7 days from the date ofdelivery.
- We strongly advise allcustomers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags.
- Komodo will not acceptreturns for any non-faulty items or items that have been worn and tags removed. Upon receipt of an order, if any item has been received with notags, customers should notify us (by fax or email) on the same day if theywish to return.
- In all circumstances you must contact us first in writing, either by fax or email in order to inform us of your intentions and to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN). We reserve the right to refuse returns if this procedure is not followed.
- Please ensure you have read and understood thoroughly ‘How to return or exchange an item’ below before returning goods.
- If the ordered is in the wrongsize and an exchange is required, this can be provided but a delivery charge will be incurred. If you want to exchange the item for analternative one, please contact us initially to obtain a ReturnsAuthorisation Number (RAN) and to ensure that the size you need is available.Please note the goods must be in their original condition and packagingwith all tags etc. intact, as we cannot exchange used goods. Pleasesee ‘Returns’ section above for specific conditions. A delivery chargewill be incurred for sending out any new goods.
- In the case of underwear,lingerie and swimwear items, unless faulty these can only be exchanged if they are unworn, have their hygiene strips in place and if tried on, weredone so while wearing existing underwear.
- All exchanges are offeredsubject to product availability and the customer will incur any shippingcosts for such exchanges.
- Exchanged items will only bedispatched after the returned goods have been received complete with a RANand undergone a quality control check.
- Please ensure you have read and understood thoroughly ‘How to return or exchange an item’ below before exchanging goods.
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to facilitate thereturn of your items you must contact us first in writing, eitherby fax or email in order to inform us of your intentions and to obtain a ReturnsAuthorisation Number (RAN). This must be be done within 7 days of receiving your order.We reserve the right to refuse returns if this procedure is not followed.
- Please ensure that you encloseyour original invoice with the items you are returning along with a note giving thereason for the return or the exchange. Please then wrap the package safely& securely and send. In the case of a defective item, please inaddition provide a full description of the fault and again, send it to usin its original condition and all packaging and tags etc. intact. TheReturn Authorisation Number should be written on your original invoiceand on the return-shipping label.
- For your protection westrongly recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service or a courierthat will offer proof of delivery. Proof of posting is not proof of receiptand all goods remain the responsibility of the customer untilthey are received back by Komodo.
- All items must be returned tous following the guidelines and conditions above before a refund or replacement is issued.
- Refunds to you will normallybe made within 30 days of the date of cancellation notice. All undamaged, correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchaser'scredit/debit card excluding shipping charges unless faulty (please seeabove). As previously stated in our Delivery Policy, international customsduties and sales taxes are non-refundable for shipments outside theEuropean Community (EU).
Canceling an item:
- Under the United Kingdom's DistanceSelling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for thepurchase of any item within seven working days of delivery. However, weregret that we cannot accept cancellations of orders where the item hasbeen worn, not in its original condition or without all its packaging andtags. In the case of underwear, lingerie and swimwear items, unless faulty these can only be cancelled if they are unworn, have their hygienestrips in place and if tried on, were done so while wearing existingunderwear.
- To cancel this contract,please send a fax giving the reason for the return as "Contractcancellation". Please package the relevant item safely & securelyand send it to us with the original delivery slip so that we receive itwithin seven working days of the date that the item was delivered to you.
- For your protection westrongly recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service or a courierthat will offer proof of delivery. Proof of posting is not proof ofreceipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until theyare received by Komodo. Please note that you will be responsible forthe costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to youin error or the item is faulty.
This Returns policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If you have any further questions on our Returns Policy, please email us or telephone us.
The Yakit Rakit Ltd./ Komodo, 77c King Henrys Road, Nw3 3QU London, UK, or emailing on: firstname.lastname@example.org