CHRISTMAS RETURNS POLICY
Any items purchased From November 1st to Christmas day can be returned up to 31st January 2017
- You can return all goods and receive a refund, if you do so within 14 days from the date of delivery.
- Customer is liable to pay the cost of all returns, unless the wrong item is delivered or the product is faulty. In these cases Komodo will refund your return postage costs.
- Please note that the goods must be returned in their original unworn condition and with all packaging and tags etc. intact. Please complete in full the returns form that was came with your order - if you do not have a returns form you can print one here: RETURNS FORM
- In the case of underwear,lingerie and swimwear items, unless faulty these can only be returned if they are unworn, have their hygiene strips in place and if tried on, weredone so while wearing existing underwear.
- We request that all goods are returned within 14 days of the date of purchase.
- We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags.
- Komodo will not accept returns for any non-faulty items or items that have been worn and tags removed. Upon receipt of an order, if any item has been received with no tags, customers should notify us (by fax or email) on the day of delivery if they wish to return them.
- In all circumstances you must complete the RETURNS FORM in full. We reserve the right to refuse returns if this procedure is not followed.
- For your protection we strongly recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service or a courier that will offer proof of delivery. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received back by Komodo.
- Please ensure you have read and understood thoroughly ‘How to return or exchange an item’ before returning goods.
- Return items should be sent to: KOMODO, 77c King Henry's Road, London, NW3 3QU, UK
- Exchange items will only bedispatched after the returned goods have been received with a completed RETURNS FORM and have undergone a quality control check.
- Please ensure you have read and understood thoroughly ‘How to return or exchange an item’ before exchanging goods.
- All items must be returned tous following the guidelines and conditions above before a refund or replacement is issued.
- Refunds to you will normallybe made within 30 days of the date of cancellation notice. All undamaged, correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchaser'scredit/debit card excluding shipping charges unless faulty (please seeabove). As previously stated in our Delivery Policy, international customsduties and sales taxes are non-refundable for shipments outside theEuropean Community (EU).
Cancelling an item
- Under the United Kingdom's DistanceSelling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for thepurchase of any item within seven working days of delivery. However, we regret that we cannot accept cancellations of orders where the item has been worn, not in its original condition or without all its packaging and tags. In the case of underwear, lingerie and swimwear items, unless faulty these can only be cancelled if they are unworn, have their hygienestrips in place and if tried on, were done so while wearing existingunderwear.
- To cancel this contract,please send a fax giving the reason for the return as "Contract cancellation". Please package the relevant item safely & securely and send it to us with the original delivery slip so that we receive it within seven working days of the date that the item was delivered to you.
- For your protection we strongly recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service or a courier that will offer proof of delivery. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received by Komodo. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty.
This Returns policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If you have any further questions on our returns policy please contact us here : CONTACT US
or call us on: 0044 (0)207 7223523